Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My friend

My friend is kindly holding a Stampin Up Party in August. You could help her out by ordering online in my online store and putting in a Hostes code V7WFZTUS she is so excited about holding my first party Your order even a small order could help her to get her party sales up to $600 so she can get $100 free product and able to buy one item at half price. Isn't that exciting! If you would like to hold a party even an online party where you can get your friends to order online and you too could get free Stampin Up stamps and products.
Click on the shop now button on my blog set up your account and help my friend with her target.
Don't forget if your order is $300 don't enter the code as you can choose $50 worth of free Stampin Up products from anywhere in our catalouge.
Happy crafting ✂

No comments:

Post a Comment